Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Print protected" files in Foxit Reader

Recently, I copied a file a PDF file from a textbook CD to my computer and found that my PDF reader, Foxit Reader, could not print the file. My Canon inkjet printer was printing files from other programs and Foxit Reader could print other PDF files except the one in question.

I sent an email to Foxit Software and I got this as a reply.
Dear Sir,

This issue is probably related to the permission setting of the document.
Please open the document in Foxit Reader, go to
"File"->"Properties"->"Security" to check if printing is allowed.
Apparently, some PDF files are protected and cannot be printed. I will try to find a solution so I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Don't use these (F....) words to introduce yourself more than everyone already know about u. In regard to God existence, u will know once u get pressed so hard by him, then u ask him screaming for his salvage and not just asking.

    August 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    August 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. https://www.miuiupdates.com/2021/05/sfilmywap.html

    ReplyDelete